Thursday, November 19, 2020

SPARKLE & JOY WITH OUR GUEST DESIGNER NADIA

 


Hi there, friends!

 

It’s Nadia and I am back today to share a page in my December album with you, using the Sparkle & Joy kit. We love listening to Christmas music and this story is all about it. Our favorite singer is Elvis Presley. I hope we will find a lot of time this year to listen to his music.

 


For this page I used some washi tape for the borders (it hides the glue which you could see otherwise). I love the chipboard flair of the kit and you can find one circle element with a sentiment on this page. In the left bottom corner the puffy sticker “falala” fits in perfectly.



 On the right side I used a 3x4” journaling card from the kit. As the image (a Christmas tree) and the sentiment (around our tree) do not correspond to the story I want to tell, I glued a foam rubber star on the tree image. On top I put the letter “E” for Elvis from the puffy alpha sticker set.

 


On the bottom I decided to go with a red sentiment sticker. I printed my journaling on white paper, fussy cut it by hand and afterwards I glued it down. You can see that you can make the material fit your needs if you want.

 


The other two pockets are clean & simple. I made a photo of the CDs we have and then printed it. The second 3x4” pocket holds a vellum snowflake paper with a cork embellishment on it.

 


My second project is a simple, but effective page. I used paper from the kit. The red lined one is so pretty. After cutting the 6x8” page in half, I had a triangle. For the other side I took a gold dotted transparency paper and did the same. Those two pieces were stitched to a white card stock base.

 


In the middle of the gold dotted transparency paper I put a decorative element. For that, I cut out a circle from another patterned paper and glued the circled sentiment “cheer” on it. You can find it in the ephermera pack. Finally, a tiny word sticker and you have a cool page in the books.

 


The back of it was done equal, but I used the sticker “home sweet home”. I can’t wait to tell my story in December.

 


I hope you are having fun creating with your Sparkle & Joy Kit!!

 

Happy crafting!

Nadia

 


No comments:

Post a Comment