Monday, November 30, 2020

Life Crafted with Erica



Hey crafty friends! Today I am sharing a hybrid page in my Life Crafted album using the new Instax page protectors and November's kit and digitals.




This is the first chance I've had to play with the new Instax page protectors and they're so much fun! I absolutely love adding in little pocket spreads to my Life Crafted album so this style is right up my alley.




You can find a template for both styles on the Citrus Twist Kits Fan Page. You can create little faux Instax photos or just use it for the sizing of the pocket.



I had fun filling the pockets with cut down cards from November's kit and plenty of digital ephemera from the Cutapart Elements. I used the Traveler's Notebook stamp and Legendary stamp together around this circle diecut as they both had the same phrase. Perfect for my subject matter!


For my journaling, I altered one of the digital cards in Photoshop to fit the 3-Pocket Instax Protector size.



I created a stacked title using foam alphas (Bubblegum and Turquoise) from the shop and added a couple enamel dots from the kit in the 'o's for a bit of whimsy. The background card is one of the digital Legendary TN papers.


Thanks for joining me on the blog today!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment