Monday, November 2, 2020

Real Life Right Now

 


Hello my crafty friends. Welcome to November! 

I have been finishing up my October daily album. I love placing the stories about our everyday lives in this album too. You know the uneventful stories that make up our every day lives. I usually do a small recap of the week in my album with our everyday life. Here I used the Life Crafted November kit (Legendary) to document week 3 in October. These are some photos of our life: 1. Happy mail of a cute Pokemon toy for my kid, 2. the arrival of my new sofas YAY and 3. working at home life always with hot coffee at my desk. 

I used the wood grain paper, and a 3x4 card for the background of these 3 small photos. Then I placed some strips of paper at the bottom, a tag and stickers at the the top. I used the puffy letter to spell Right Now:



I also used a pocket page with 2 3x4" pockets and added a card and floral embellishment:
I hand cut around the number 3 in order for it to pop up and overlay on the photo:

Then I added a small embellishment about my love for coffee. I always have a hot cup of coffee at my desk in the a.m. I collect mugs and use a different one each day. On this particular day I used a cauldron mug:

I hope you enjoyed a quick peek into my album and a small snippet of my everyday life. Hope this motivates you to tell a good story using pictures or words and pictures about your everyday!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment