Sunday, November 13, 2022

SUNDAY SKETCH WITH KATARINA



Hey CTK friends!


It's Katarina with you today, this time again with the Sunday Sketch challenge. This week's sketch is just perfect if you want to use up a lot of those super pretty papers and embellishments, or you can modify it a bit and even make a multi-photo layout.




I went for the first option because there is so much gorgeousness in the new GATHER mini kit! I created a single page layout in my Clementine 6x8 Life Crafted album about a quiet morning moment with coffee and a good book.



To make all the elements of my page stand out I wanted to use a neutral background, but since I am also so in love with the GATHER digital papers, I used one of them as a border around the white cardstock. 




The center of my layout is a big square photo of my coffee cup and a book. I layered some of the Gather Digital Journal Cards, Digital Elements and Ephemera behind the photo and added a couple of Cork Tiny Word Stickers.




I cut little squares from multiple Digital Journal Cards to create little places for more embellishments and placed them in the top part of my layout. I layered them with the Die Cut Ephemera, puffy stickers and digital elements.






For the bottom part of the page I used two rectangular digital elements - one for my journaling and the other one to add even some more pretty details.



I finished off my layout with Jewel Enamel Dots and machine stitching.



This sketch was super inspiring, I really enjoyed the process and love how my page turned out. Hope you feel inspired too. Thanks for stopping by and see you next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment