Friday, November 18, 2022

3-TO-INSPIRE WITH MARINA

This is Marina, today I'm sharing with you a spread I created in my 6x8 Life Crafted Album documenting my first days in Canada and here are my 3-to-Inspire prompts for this:

1. Cut a photo
2. Digital card with printed journaling
3. Mix of digital and physical embellishments


To be honest, at first I was planning to use this photo for my Classic Life Crafted Album, but then I decided to change the format and "fit" it into a 6x8 page, so the natural solution was to resize and divide this photo into parts :))


Here I used a mix of physical and digital embellishments from the November Gather Mini-Kit:


I added a pretty frame from our Flea Market Findings set to highlight the main character in the photo - my little explorer :) 


The combination of digital and physical little details goes well with the colors in the photo, doesn't it? :)


The second part of the spread: the beautiful blue Periwinkle Alphabet was the color accent that helped me bring the cards together, I also liked the printing journaling, since I use the digital card anyway - the small font allows me to tell a longer story than my handwriting, haha :))



I love volumetric cards, but I try not to make the volume too big to fit in the pocket - here I used pasta cardboard instead of the usual foam dots, haha :)) The beautiful basket and cat from our Crave Mini-Kit are great here and are still available on Citrus Twist Kits Shop! ;)




Hope you find my layout and the prompts inspiring and that you can find some time to create and enjoy our challenge this weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
XO



No comments:

Post a Comment