Saturday, November 5, 2022

3-to-Inspire with Traci

Hey, hey everyone! Traci here today with the 3-to-Inspire challenge and my first layout using the lovely Gather Mini Kit and Printables!  I love the rich colors in this collection and was especially drawn to the hunter green and marigold yellow!

Without any further ado, here is your 3-to-Inspire challenge, should you choose to accept it!
  1. Use 2 different size page protectors or inserts. This can be a regular page protector + a pocket page protector if you like, but I used a full page insert (8.25"x5") and a TN-sized (4.25"x8.25") tag insert!
  2. Paper tears! It's one of my favorite techniques for adding texture.
  3. Pull a stamp set out of your stash that's at least a year old.  I used a CTK stamp that I can't even find in the store anymore!

For this page, I chose to focus on vertical lines and mat my photos with coordinating torn papers. I used the yellow paper from the tag on the left hand side and the pink woodgrain journal card on both sides of the spread to make sure it was all cohesive.


I also added a sentiment below my main photo by combining a few stamps from the stamp set. 

To increase interest, I also made sure to add a few different kinds of embellishments to the page in addition to the papers, like puffy stickers and gold string. 

You can see my process video below:



I hope you enjoy this challenge and get a chance to play along!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment