Friday, November 18, 2022

Life Crafted Friday with Ettiene

 


Hello everyone, 

Its Ettiene here with some 6"8" Life Crafted album inspiration using the Gather mini kitdigital papers and digital elements.  Here is a look at the page I created before we go into the details.  


For this page I had this photo of my husband and daughter from last Thanksgiving that I hadn't scrapbooked.  I have already completed my holiday pages so wanted to think of a different way to use the photo that wasn't the story of the day.  I decided to document three small things I am grateful for in their relationship.


I used the circle element from the digital kit to document each item.  I loved the textured pages in the mini kit and decided to add the three circles on top of the tag with some small clusters of embellishments.  

For the right side of the page I added my photo and made clusters of embellishments going across the page.  


I hope I inspired you to take some time today to document some of the small things that you are grateful for.  




No comments:

Post a Comment