Friday, August 26, 2022

Life Crafted Inspiration with Lory

 


Hello everyone! How are you?

It's Lory here and today I am exited to share a new 6x8 Life Crafted spread to tell my Summer stories. I am on vacation but this doesn't stop me to create some pages where as soon as I'll be back home I'll add my pictures. I have them on my phone and camera so when I create I have on my mind  the photo I am referring to. My album is the 6x8 Sunshine album.

Here it is. A full 6x8 page and some journaling cards on the right. The circle indicates a picture I'll add.


For the full page I mixed leaves, flowers and ephemera from the beautiful Sunshine August Kit.

Behind the composition I used flowers stamps in black and coral inks. The effect is so soft and beautiful don't you think? With just few elements you can create great compositions to make the background for your photo and story.

Here some close ups.




You don't need to insert all you have in your stuff, you just need to find the right place for everything you want to use :) It's so funny and easy to play with the gorgeous kits fromCitrus Twist.
Of course I couldn't not to use my favorite stamps from their collection.


Hope you like it and it inspires you to keep your memories in a lovely creative way.

Love, Lory



No comments:

Post a Comment