Saturday, August 6, 2022

3 TO INSPIRE WITH DIANE

 


Hi Everyone! Happy Saturday! It's Diane, here with this week's 3 To Inspire. I am so excited to be working with the beautiful SUNSHINE Mini Kit and the August Digitals this month! This kit is just so bright and happy, perfect for your summertime photos!

Here are my prompts to inspire you:

1. Use the digital TN papers as your background

2.  Use tags on your layout

3. Create a flip-up or flip-out to add more photos


Here is my layout using the three prompts:


I had so much fun with this one! I am documenting my flower garden, which brings me so much happiness! I knew I wanted to add quite a few photos so that is where the flip-up and tags came in. I was able to keep the clean look but still have lots of photos, adding 4 additional photos and a spot for journaling to the layout.



I added a little label to the bottom right of the photo on the left so that anyone looking at the layout would know to lift it. I then added two photos and some journaling to the tags on the right and tucked them in a little glassine bag. Some embroidery floss to the tags brought in some more color to the layout. 



This layout came together quickly, and I just love that I was able to add some extra photos!

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look! If you are inspired to use these prompts, I hope you will share your layout on IG or in the Facebook group! We would love to see them!

Happy Crafting!
Diane




No comments:

Post a Comment