Friday, January 21, 2022

LIFE CRAFTED WITH KATARINA


 Hi everyone!


Today I am very excited to share my very first Life Crafted inspiration on the blog with you! And what story would be better for this purpose than me joining the Citrus Twist Kits Creative Team. Such exciting news needed documenting. I used my new Blueberry Life Crafted Album together with the beautiful Fresh Starts Life Crafted Kit. Let's have a look!



I am a big fan of yellow and blue and was immediately attracted to the blue/white striped and yellow paper with tiny triangles from the kit. I used the striped paper to add a little detail on both sides of my spread and also to connect the two pages together.


I also love to combine scripty and blocky fonts for my titles. For this one I used the scripty word "new" from the Fresh Starts Die Cut Ephemera and I stamped the rest of the words using the Sophie Alphabet Stamp. I love how it works perfectly together! I also stamped a little sentiment under my title using the new All The Things Stamp.



I added a couple of Fresh Starts puffy stickers for more dimension and detail.


On the other side of my spread I used the bookmark from the kit and one of the papers from the Basics & Ledgers Patterned Papers. I created two tags that I layered over each other and finished them with blue/white and yellow details to complement the right side. I used the trimmed bookmark for my story.




I hope my project inspired you to play with your Life Crafted Fresh Starts Kit and create something pretty. Thank you so much for stopping by, see you next month!




No comments:

Post a Comment