Sunday, January 23, 2022

SUNDAY SKETCH WITH KERSTIN





Hi everyone! Have a good Sunday!

Kerstin here! Today I show you my first Sunday Sketch inspiration for you!

Let's take a look at the sketch


What a wonderful sketch! I love to make sketches, get inspired by a template and then make it happen with amazing products. I enjoyed most about this sketch was the options for using papers and embellishments in different layers. 




For this sketch in my Blueberry Life Crafted Album I used the January 2022 Life-Crafted-Kit. Included in this kit are the FRESH STARTS Die Cut Emphemera and the colorful FRESH STARTS Puffy Phrase & Icon Stickers!



For my left side I arranged some of the cute January 2022 6x8 Digital Papers in different sizes and and on it I applied my photo with 3D Foam. A few embellishments complete my page. Isn't that little bow cute?



Here you can see a closer look at the cute embellishments from the FRESH STARTS Die Cut Ephemera and my title "yes" from the Puffy Phrase & Icon Stickers. Here I like the color and it also fits great to the papers. Can you spot the sweet little butterfly from the FRESH STARTS Puffy Stickers



On the right side, I hid my journaling under a piece of vellum that I taped to the back of my white cardstock. So I can open it and "hide" my journaling behind it. I applied a few " phrases" to the vellum - from the Die Cut Ephemera and Puffy Phrase & Icon Stickers. 



No scrapbooking without flowers - this is (almost) true for me. 





As you can see, the sketch does not have to be done 1:1. It leaves room for your imagination, your creativity to keep your memory. 

I hope you like this inspiration and I can motivate you to do this Sunday Sketch. 

Have fun and be creative!

Kerstin x











No comments:

Post a Comment