Saturday, January 8, 2022

3-TO-INSPIRE WITH NATASHA

 



Hello Citrus Twist friends, Natasha here and I’m so excited to share my first project as a Creative Team Member with CTK! For today’s 3-to-Inspire blog post, I will be using the stunning new Life Crafted Kit, Fresh Starts.


Here are my 3-to-Inspire:

1. DIY word phrase background

2. Blue floral embellishments 

3. Build your own title  



I thought it would be a lot of fun to create my own DIY background using a stamped repeated pattern of phrases from the All the Things Stamp Set along with the new tiny word stickers in the Fresh Start Life Crafted kit. To create a seamless pattern, I recommend placing all the desired phrases onto the stamping block in an organic pattern and stamping it all at once versus each stamp individually. 




Once I finished my background, I backed my photo with an assortment of patterned papers from the Fresh Start collection and adhered it to the 6x8 paper from the Basics and Ledger Patterned Paper pack. Next I moved onto building my clusters of embellishments with the blue floral embellishment from this month's Life Crafted kit as the main anchor to create a visual triangle. I really enjoy placing my embellishments on the different layers throughout my layout to build more depth and texture. 








Last but not least, I moved onto building my own title. Using the kit's puffy stickers I built my own title and even did a little sticker surgery, and trimmed down  the "sweet"  sticker to "we" to create my title of "together we cherish this moment." 




I hope you find some inspiration in today's challenge with the gorgeous Fresh Starts Life Crafted kit. 

Happy Crafting,




No comments:

Post a Comment