Saturday, December 4, 2021

3-to-Inspire with Desiree




Hello and happy holidays friends!  I am so happy to be joining you for this week's 3-to-inspire challenge. Of course, I had to do this challenge in my December album.  Let's take a look at the picks for the week so you can play along.



I started with my cover page.  I used this simple, white patterned paper from the Coming Home 6x8 Ledger Digital Papers for the base of my page. Then, I used a 4x6 journal card from the Merry and Bright Digital Journal Cards to cover the bottom half of my page. I love the rich details that this floral design brought to my cover. I completed this page with the gold puffy alpha Stickers and gold puffy phrase stickers from the Merry and Bright Kit.





I wanted to record my hopes for the month.  So I used more digitals from the Merry and Bright Digitals and Coming Home 6x8 Ledger Paper Digitals to make these pages. On my left page, I used this beautiful, blue reindeer patterned paper from the Merry and Bright Digitals Travelers Notebook Papers to make a stitched strip down the center of my page.  I adorned the page with ephemera, puffy stickers, and chipboard stickers all from the Merry and Bright kit.



Using all Merry and Bright Digital papers and Coming Home Digital Papers, I decided to make the page on the right a double pocket style page. 


Once I adhered my uneven triangle pockets, I started working on my tags. For my smaller tags, I made this "all is bright" bookmark from the Merry and Bright Digital Journal Cards into a tag. I printed out this "holiday homebodies" digital TN paper to make into my larger tag.  Once I handwrote my intentions and added ribbon, I was done with this part.  

I completed my pages by loading them up with embellishments from the Merry and Bright Kit.  This included enamel dots, chipboard stickers, and puffy stickers.

Just like that, my pages were complete. I hope you enjoyed following along as much as I enjoyed making these pages. Happy December documenting!







 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment