Sunday, December 26, 2021

Sunday Sketch with Lory

 




Happy Sunday everyone!

I am happy to share a new page with you :) Hope  you had a beautiful Christmas time surrounded by who loves you!

Here my try for the sketch we would like to purpose you today :)




White background where I played with the TN papers from the Merry and Bright Christmas kit. I have used also the exclusive Citrus Twist December free cut files for the title and the snowflakes card. 

It's a page about a story I love, the time we read a book together! It's pure magic! This is what I call quality time with my family! 

I have added many little details here and there to follow and enrich the sketch. Of course my favorite ever stamps couldn't be missing ;)


I have added some snowflakes with the double side tape and a little piece of red cotton thread.


Some details shots :)



So hope to have inspired you, take the chance to create following a sketch, it's so easy and fun create with it. 

Love, Lory




No comments:

Post a Comment