Saturday, October 9, 2021

3-to-Inspire with Desiree


Hello CTK friends!  I am so happy to be joining you today for this week's 3-to-Inspire challenge.  

This week's items:
1. stamps
2. frames
3. ephemera


I was really excited to use the new Flea Market Findings kit.  I had an idea for a layout with stacked frames and a stamped background.  So I got to work on my idea.  I started by stamping the new Citrus Twist 6x8 Penelope Alpha Stamp in a large cluster at the top left of my page.  I made a smaller stamped letter cluster at the bottom right.  There was no specific stamp pattern, I just overlapped the letters and also sprinkled in a different ink color to add interest to my page.


Next, I pulled out the Flea Market Findings Chipboard Frames to start layering them.  I chose this black frame for a picture of me from my Mom's 60th birthday celebration.  I selected smaller frames to layer around my photo.  The beautiful yellow flower from the Flea Market Findings Ephemera was perfect to anchor my cluster with its large size and darker elements that matched my black frame.  I added more elements from the chipboard pack and a phrase from the Flea market Findings Ledger Tiny Word Stickers.
 


Next up, I used the cut apart sheet from the Flea Market Findings 6x8 Patterned Papers.  I cut out the little tags/cards, punched a hole in them, and added thread.  I used the cute little tags to add to each cluster.  For the smaller cluster, I let the ledger "xoxo" die-cut be the star. 
 

For the title, I selected the "good" ephemera which echoes the colors of the flower.  The Flea Market Findings Tiny Alpha Stickers completed my title. 

Black, pink, and yellow splatters were the perfect combination of colors to add to my page.  To continue the color combo throughout, I added the Flea Market Findings Enamel Dots.

I was so happy wih this completed layout. It came out better than I imagined thanks to the soft and perfect combinations of the Flea Market Findings Kit.






No comments:

Post a Comment