Sunday, October 10, 2021

Sunday Sketch with Nathalie

 



Hello there!

Nathalie with you today to share this week's sketch.  I am sure that as the holiday season starts to become busier, we will all be looking at ways to document our memories in a short amount of time.  Here is where sketches are our best source of inspiration and speed when documenting your memories. Sketches are the blueprint of a page!  This new sketch is fun, versatile, and so easy to use in different formats.   First, let me show you the sketch:




and here is my take on this week's sketch featuring the October Add-on kit:




I love all the layers and white space of the sketch; these are opportunities to make the sketch your own.   My first choice was to flip the sketch 90 degrees counter clockwise.   







I decided to add a strip of paper as per the sketch.   Then using then new Penelope Stamp set, I added my title to the negative space on the page.   A small cluster of ephemera  was added to the bottom of the paper strip as per the sketch!






I followed the sketch to add the paper layers and most embellishments  on the other half of the page.  The new Jen Hadfield collection is gorgeous, and you can find it included in this October add-on kit.



 I hope this inspires you, and you also use the sketch to create a page of your own. Remember to tag the shop so we can see all your beautiful projects, too




No comments:

Post a Comment