Monday, October 18, 2021

MERRY & BRIGHT with Guest Designer LEILANI GILCREASE

 


Hi everyone! I’m Leilani, and I am so excited to be sharing a fun and interactive layout with you today, using the beautiful Merry & Bright kit! I love the holidays, and one of my favorite parts of the season
every year are the little traditions my husband and I share. One of those traditions is bundling up and getting our first festive coffee of the season!




I am usually a very “up to date” scrapbooker, and I typically stay on top of my holiday documenting by working on my album throughout the season. When I am unable to take a few minutes to catch up though, I always go ahead and edit and print my photos. I also jot down journaling bits in the notes app on my phone so going back to scrap later is a breeze.



 


I loved using lots of tiny word stickers and all of the peppermint candy embellishments for this layout!





I tried to stick to mostly reds and greens for this spread. I love how the colors really play off of my photo!





The bold stripe and foiled Christmas tree paper from the Busy Sidewalks paper pad was perfect for the inside of my flip page.






These chipboard hearts were the perfect addition to my journaling.   Love the texture they add!






One of my favorite parts of this spread is using the sequins from the kit to create my own polka dot pattern on the front of my flip page. They are the perfect thing to add a little sparkle and really jazz up
the plain white cardstock.

I hope you enjoyed taking a look at my layout! Stay tuned to see the other fun projects I share! 

Thank you!









No comments:

Post a Comment