Sunday, October 31, 2021

Sunday Sketch with Lory

 




Hello everyone! How are you? It's a new Sunday sketch day and I am happy to share my latest layout. It's a 9x12 inch page with black and white pictures that I love so much and I didn't use till now. 

I couldn't wait to use them and tell this story.
It's about the day of the Baptism of my second child. It was a beautiful day! I love to see them together making cuddles.

Here the sketch.

And here my page




I have used a lot of patterned papers leftovers from the previous Citrus Twist kits, they are perfect to mat photo or make little strips. Then I have played with a lot of ephemera , stamps and chipboard stickers.

I love to add details to my page.

Here some details shots.






The mix of different stamps is super cool! Don't you find?

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

Love, Lory




No comments:

Post a Comment