Friday, November 16, 2018

Traveler's Notebook Challenge with Diane


Hi Guys! Diane here with another Traveler's Notebook Challenge for you!

With so many amazing stamps in the Citrus Twist shop at the moment, I've been playing around with creating different patterns in my TN, using only stamps and ink.

There are many ways to do this. For example, using multiple stamps and one colour ink...


Or using one stamp and different inks...



Or try multiple stamps AND multiple different inks...


No matter which version you choose, using your stamps to create a pattern on your page means you literally only need to add a photo and a story and your page is finished and looks unique and fabulous!

So my challenge to you is to create your own pattern using repeat stamping!

Here's a quick look at one way to use this technique to create a page in my TN...


I can't wait to see what you do with this challenge so don't forget to post your layouts in the Facebook Fan Page so we can see!

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing how you do this. I've been intrigued by the other layouts on your IG feed, especially the rainbow one, but it looked too complicated. Now I know it isn't. Thanks, Diane!

    ReplyDelete