Thursday, November 29, 2018

Lovely Friend - A 6x8 layout with Anna

Hi dear scrappy friends! Anna here with you today and I'm so excited to share with you another happy page made with the fabulous CTK November Sunshine In My Soul kits.

I mostly scrap in 12x12 format when comes to layouts but lately I've started to use various formats. That keeps me "on my toes" I think, lol! This time I've used the 6x8 size, inspired by two of my role models Emma and Trina. It's quite challenging with the small area but I do really like that all the embellishments seems so big and I love the impact it gives to my page. So don't be affraid of using another format than you usually does, sometimes it gives you a eureka moment in your creativity.

Enough babbling, here's what I came up with using the November Scrapbook kit and the lovely Embellishment kit as well. And, I almost forgot to tell that even my design is a little bit inspired by one of Emma's pages, you find it here :) thanks Em!


I love this multi colored striped paper by Paige evans Whimsical collection, makes my heart sing. I found some vellum in my stash (from an earlier CTK kit actually) that I add on the top of my paper just to soften it a tiny bit. Thank you Emma for that idea:)


Ahhh! these clouds! To die for, and I really really like that they seems so big when using this smaller format for my page. Just fabulous! :)



I had so much fun making this layout an I really hope it provided some new inspiration. Be sure to have a look at my lovely teammates gorgeous creations as well. They have totally rocked this months kits (actually they always does).
Needing some of the kits or maybe a subscription, hop on over here for more details.

So glad you're joining us here today! Anna xo




No comments:

Post a Comment