Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Retro Vibes with Andrea Gray


Hey there! today I am sharing a 6x8 layout using inspiration from one of the recent sketches! I always love a good starting point and then end up creating something within my own style.


I began by selecting papers that matched my photos and provided contrast. The foundation of the design would be patterned paper and since I would be layering them, I wanted a contrasting pattern. The blue floral and black with spots was perfect! Also, I pulled the yellow and coral colors from the patterned paper using two layered tabs to the right side.


Using 2 photos can be so fun, but I wanted just 1 to have a bit more focus than the two of them together so I layered a die cut card behind the left one so it popped off the background papers. Adding the stamped sentiment always provides that finishing touch!


To complete the typical design triangle, I added some fun elements to the top! A cool title using puffy alphas, a flag from the digital download, a button, a stapled heart, and a stamped date. These kinds of clusters are my jam!



There you have it, friends! A super easy layout that uses lots of product in a small space!


I hope you've found a little piece of inspiration today! Be sure to scroll around to find more amazing ideas from the rest of the Creative Team! 

Happy scrapping!





No comments:

Post a Comment