Monday, November 12, 2018

Mixed Media Scrapbooking with Adele


Hey scrappy peeps!

Today I am tackling several of my scrappy fears...a combination of patterned paper background, multicolour and butterflies. All three of these things are out of my comfort zone, as you'll hear in my accompanying process video...especially the butterflies!



I started my page by adding some white gesso to this bright and fun background paper. I also added some modelling paste through a small circle stencil.


I matted my photo once and adhered it to my page. Then it was time to get embellishy!! I decided to use butterflies for this layout as the photo I was scrapping was very outdoorsy and nature-y and butterflies always remind me of these things.



I used a combination of pieces from the gorgeous embellishment pack and rub ons. I was surprised at how beautifully the rub ons went over the top of the modelling paste!


I love the mixture of paper embellies, the rub ons and the sprinkling of teeny puffy stickers in my clusters.


I added my title using the small puffy stickers, along with some simple journaling on a label from this month's PL Kit.


I hope you enjoyed this layout! Make sure to watch my video below if you'd like to see the process from start to finish! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment