Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Tuesday Tutorial with Cece



Hiya, friends! I’m here with a Tuesday Tutorial for you using this month’s GraceBox. I love all the elements that came in this month’s kit! Today, I’m working in the new Illustrating Bible.


First off, I used the Dina Wakely yellow acrylic paint and swiped it down using a paint card. I love this technique because it is the easiest way for me to get some paint or color down on my page, mess-free. 


Next, I added some washy tape in matching colors to give this page a bit of interest. 




Then I added the devotional card that came with the kit and clusters of Paige Taylor Evans whimsical floral die-cuts on the top and bottom corners of the page. 


Last, I added the gold puffy alpha stickers to write out the word HUMILITY and some words from the stamp set and filled in the empty spaces with the super cute puffy mini heart stickers to give it a finished look. Finally, I topped the page with a bow clip that matched the colors I used on this page. 

Here are a couple more closeups.



Sad to say this kit's already been sold out, but you can always still get the December kit which will be out before you know it! For those who have this kit, I can't wait to see how you create with it. Please share it over on the Citrus Twist Fan Page Facebook group.

I'm Cece and you can follow me on Instagram (@candiescorner) if you'd like to see more Bible journaling processes or posts. Until next time...






No comments:

Post a Comment