Saturday, November 24, 2018

3 To Inspire with Adele



Hey hey hey!!

Happy Saturday scrappy peeps! Hope you're all having a fab start to your weekend. I am up with a 3 to Inspire challenge today using the lovely November PL Kit.



This month, I challenge you to include:

1) An interesting way of journaling - whether it's the direction of your journaling, or what you journal onto;
2) Patterned paper; and
3) Puffy things!

I have also created a process video showing how I created my page from start to finish which I hope you will enjoy. :)


I had fun getting creative with my journaling this month, it's nice to change things up a little bit and try something quirky every now and then!


I love that the Citrus Twist PL Kits include patterned paper - I think it makes the kits so flexible and allow you to create your own "journaling cards" using the paper.


Even though there's always such a large selection of embellishments in the PL Kits, my heart always falls in love with anything puffy first!! I used a combo of the puffy alphas and puffy stickers on today's page


I'd love the hear if you play along with my 3 to Inspire challenge - make sure to tag me and Citrus Twist Kits if you share them on social media!



No comments:

Post a Comment