Friday, November 9, 2018

Pocket Life Challenge with Candace .



Hello friends, welcome back to the CTK blog.  I am happy to have you here for today's pocket life challenge.  First, can you even believe all the beauty in this month's kit?!  I think it may be my very favorite kit ever!  So many bright and bold colors from the Pink Paislee Whimsical collection and coordinating exclusives!  

Here is a look at the spread I put together using the November kit and extras for the challenge today.  


Challenge #1: Cut apart a journal card to fit in a different spot on your spread.  For my spread I cut the orange 3x4 card to add to my weekly title card.  I created a small cluster with a dated label and a circle chipboard. 


Challenge #2: Use a similar photo 2x on your spread.  I chose to use a photo of my little guy sleeping.  I used one black and white and one color photo.  This was a week where my little guy was sick so he spent a lot of time sleeping. By adding multiple photos that tell the same story this adds to an even bigger story. 


Challenge #3: Stamp away!  Try using as many stamps as you can on one card.  I used the stamp in the pocket life kit to prompt my journaling for the week. By using the speech bubbles I was able to use lots of stamps! 


I love the final result of these three challenges and how they all work seamlessly together to create a fun, colorful spread! How will you use these challenges on your next spread?  I can't wait to see! 


Have a beautiful day and go create and document those special memories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment