Saturday, November 10, 2018

3-To-Inspire with Neftali



Happy Saturday lovelies! It’s Neftali here with you today and I am super excited to be sharing my first ever 3-To-Inspire post today. I am extra happy because this month’s “Sunshine In My Soul” Kits are simply EXTRA gorgeous. I’m a huge Paige Taylor Evans fan and I was so excited to be able to play with her new Whimsical line.

So, let’s get started. I’ve got two layouts to share with you today using these three supplies:


1. Fussy Cut Patterned Paper
There are quite a few choices in this month’s scrapbooking and paper add on kits that are perfect for fussy cutting. I recommend the hexagonal patterned paper and the floral papers. The hexagons are the quicker route with lots of color options, but if you’re up for relaxing while you fussy cut, definitely go for the florals. It’s always worth it! 

2. Chipboard Stickers
We are so spoiled here at CTK that we even had the Whimsical chipboard stickers available in the Embellishment Kit (currently sold out, sorry!). However, there are also some cute chipboard stickers in the Pocket Life Kit you can use.  

3. November’s This Is Life “Thankful” Stamp
Finally, this has to be one of my favorite stamps by far. Anything with florals grabs my full attention, and this stamp set has for sure! 

The first layout I created using these three supplies was this 12x12 layout:


I really fell in love with the hexagoned paper from the Main Kit. I knew I was going to cut it up as soon as I layed eyes on it. These types of patterned papers are so quick and easy to fussy cut, and they still give you such good payoff.  This one in particular has got a lot of colors in it, but I chose the softer pinks, purples, peaches, and florals to create a random diagonal arrangement on my page.


I added a quite small photograph (3x2”), and then went around the hexagons adding embellishments with the Whimsical Chipboard Stickers and ephemera pieces to my liking.


My final touch was to use the little twig stamps from the “Thankful” Set in a soft rose color. These are so fun to play with! You can use them as is, one by one, or you can choose to mix and match them together to create some unique little floral-like clusters. I used them to compliment the hexagons in random spots throughout my page.


I also used the Whimsical rub-on stickers to add a few stitching patterns around the hexagons. It’s quite a simple layout but I feel it’s a super fun way to use these three supplies.

The second layout I created using these three supplies was this one titled “Whimsical”:


I took the same idea to create a completely different look. For this layout I fussy cut two different patterned papers: I used the floral paper to cut out the large floral cluster and the Frames paper to fussy cut a few of my favorite bits.


This layout included two photos which I framed using the fussy cut frames, and I placed them opposite of each other.


I then went in with a very popular Paige Evans technique which is the color-on-color technique.


I used a mix of the chipboards and stamps along with a few other matching items from the scrapbooking Kit to create some fun color-on-color clusters around the frames.



So, friends, are you inspired to use these three simple items to create something beautiful? I hope I have inspired you to get crafty with your “Sunshine In My Soul” kits. If you do get crafty, come share your beautiful work with us at the CTK Facebook Fan Page where we love to share all of our ideas.

That’s it from me today. I will be back later this month to share more inspiration. Thanks for stopping by! Xo




No comments:

Post a Comment