Sunday, November 25, 2018

Sunday Sketch with Neftali




Happy Sunday friends! It’s Neftali back again with another Sunday Sketch Layout for all you scrappy gals. This week I am using one of the gorgeous cut files from this month’s set of cut files that was perfectly curated for this sketch: 



Here is my take on it:



I decided to cut the Floral Garden cut file straight on to my 12x12 white cardstock background and use a mix of the Paige Evans Whimsical collection papers from the Scrapbook Kit and Pocket Life exclusive 6x8 papers. I loved the colors of the exclusive papers and how these two paper collections mix so well!



I used two bright photographs of a spring walk around a park in my neighborhood from earlier this year since the colors popped well with the rest of the colors of my background. 



I then went embellishment crazy because, well, who wouldn’t go Embellishment crazy with their Paige Evans supplies?! Am I right? I used the puffy stickers, the rub-ons, and the enamel dots, and the ephemera pieces.


You might also notice that I brought in last month’s Maggie Holmes Willow Lane Adhesive Thread bows. They fit perfectly and matched my colors and design. I was so excited I still had these sitting at my desk. Which is a wonderful reminder that we could all mix our newer kits with missed (or hoarded) treasures from previous months kits.


I used the tone on tone technique that I love seeing Paige use in her projects! It’s always fun technique of her I like to scrap lift. Can you tell I’ve got a major scrappy admiration of her style? Her talent is one who inspires many of us. 


That is why, I hope that you are now feeling inspired to take today’s sketch and get crafty with your beautiful “Sunshine In My Soul” kits. Don’t forget to come and share your beautiful creations in our CTK Facebook Fan club! Thanks for stopping by today. Be back soon, and have a happy weekend. 








No comments:

Post a Comment