Monday, November 26, 2018

Pretty Adorable Sweet by Paige Evans



Hey there!

Paige Evans here to share another layout created with the November Sunshine in My Soul kits!


I started with one of the exclusive cut files - the beautiful flower frame. I cut it from the white textured cardstock and then spent some time backing all of the open spaces with the different colors found on the hexagon patterned paper.


Then I placed dimensional adhesive all on the backside and stuck it onto another piece of white cardstock for the background. I used my sewing machine to stitch around the frame edges.


I placed a photo inside the frame. Next I fussy cut lots of flowers and leaves from the floral paper and tucked them in and around the cut file flowers.


I embellished further with puffy and chipboard stickers inside the frame. Around the outer frame edges I used the puffy alphabet stickers to create three words and then wrote journaling above the top edge.


Thank you so much for joining me today! I have loved seeing your creations made with the November Sunshine in My Soul kits that include lots of the Whimsical collection!




No comments:

Post a Comment