Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Planning With the Pocket Life Kit

Hey, there!  I am so excited to share with you how I used the November Pocket Life kit.  I loved the papers, cards and embellishments and I knew that I wanted to use as much of the kit as I could!  So, I decided to use the elements for regular planning!


I absolutely loved the patterned papers and I had to punch them and add them to my layout that I also decorated with photos.  This way, I could do my daily planning with my lists and activities but add a few photos for fun and inspiration!


I love using the papers for layering! It's so perfect for being inspired even with the average activities of a week.


The stamping is always a highlight for me in any project and this was no exception.  The Thankful stamp set is so cute - and it's perfect so many things and I loved using it to add an activity directly to the page.



Do you love adding embellishments and pretty pieces into your daily planning?  Are you always looking for new ways to make your plans shine?  The Pocket Life Kit might be exactly what you need to add a little creativity into your days!




No comments:

Post a Comment