Friday, November 2, 2018

Travelers Notebook Challenge!



Hello, there!  I've been creating in my travelers notebook and I cannot wait to try and inspire you all with what I created using the most recent Pocket Life Kit, Sunshine In My Soul.  I was creating another page in the All About Me insert and this kit was the perfect one for one of the prompts.  Let's take a look!


I often find that we end up extra alphabet stickers.  Letters that maybe we need one or two of -- but not all of the ones that are included.  What to do with them?  There's lots of ways to use them up - and for this page I used the alphabet stickers included in the kit as embellishment + title work. 


I simply took leftover alphabet stickers and placed them around my title - creating a descending block of letters that is perfect when talking about books and reading!


See?  The alphas were not only perfect as the title, but also as an accent, as well!  I love how it turned out, it's just so much fun and perfect for my theme.  Do you think that you could see yourself using this idea?  I have another, as well!


This card with the book spines was perfect, as well, for the theme and I knew I wanted to use it.  However, using it whole wasn't really going to work for the space I had available and the design of the page.  So, I simply trimmed out the book spines and discarded the rest.  [Though, with the gorgeous backside I am re-thinking that!] Do you trim up your pocket page cards to fit your project?  Why not try it next time, too?


I hope you love using the November Sunshine In My Soul kit as much as I do! Make sure you share on Facebook how you're using the kit -- and tag Citrus Twist Kits on Instagram -- so we can see your beautiful projects!




1 comment:

  1. Great ideas! what do you use for your travelers notebook?

    ReplyDelete