Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday Sketch with Nina

Hi, here is Nina here today with a new sketch to share with you. This sketch, designed by design team member Kasia, offering lots of possibilities to use several little square printed photos.

To create this page I used the Citrus Twist September Main Kit "Magical" plus the Embellishment Kit "Big Deal" I printed five square pictures of my son and daughter in a 4x6" and place it on my layering. 


The square "Dear Lizzy" dimensional sticker fits prefect into the free place of my photo. This embellishment comes out the picture with a cute "mommy love message".


To finish the page I placed some more details like ink splashes, stickers as well as the super cute fabric feather in pink, orange and gold tones. BTW one of my favorite piece in the September Kit.


To play along with our sketch challenge, upload your layouts to the gallery by Saturday, September 28th to get your name in a drawing to win a $5 GC to the store. When uploading to the gallery you can name it as you would normally but please include "Sketch 9/22".

I had a lot of fun with this sketch and with the kits this month! I hope you will enjoy this sketch as well!
Happy Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. love this sketch..and your beautifiul take on it Nina..so soft and pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete