Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Sketch with Gina

Hi everyone,  it's Gina here, sharing our final sketch for the month and its another fun one..

Gina

..and here's my take on it, using just the Wander kit add-on. I love the soft and summery colours in this kit, I used a photo of my youngest daughter Jem that has the same subtle tones..

DSC_1917

I've altered some white cotton off-cuts with a little mist to match the alpha stickers..

DSC_1920

..I've hand written my journaling onto some left over CTK Pocket Life printable labels, these were from  June..

DSC_1921

I've also changed up the banner a bit by adding a label to it..

DSC_1922

To play along with our sketch challenge, upload your layout to the gallery by 6th October to get your name in a drawing to win a $5 GC to the store. When uploading to the gallery, you can name it as you would normally, but please include "sketch 10/6"

Have fun!
Gina

1 comment:

  1. I love the sketch (and will totally be playing with it) and I love your layout Gina! :)

    ReplyDelete