Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Guessing Game #10 Tuesday Tutorial with Our Guest Designer

CTSeptSuzManneckeFavoriteIGfulllo

Susan here to share with you a tutorial.  When creating this fun MAIN KIT ONLY layout, I began by measuring the openings to each photo frame within the patterned paper. Then I created a contact sheet of favorite Instagram images using Photoshop Elements 10.0. (This is just the program I used, but I am sure other photo-editing software have a similar feature available).

SUZMAIN KITTUTRULER CTSeptIGSuzcontactsheettut

 I placed patterned paper behind the "love you" veneer and eyed up where to stamp the heart images so that they would appear in the openings of each letter "o". I stamped the hearts with Prima Chalk Ink (Farmer Jeans *non-kit item) and adhered it to the wood veneer, trimming off the excess patterned paper.
 

CTSeptSuzIGcrop

 I then grabbed an Instagram logo image from the internet, saved it to my desktop, and sized it down to the dimensions I wanted in Photoshop Elements, printed it out on plain white card stock, trimmed it out, and adhered it to my page with 3D foam adhesive.


INSTAGRAMLOGO

 This was a really fun layout to make as it allowed me to get a bunch of photographs of our year documented on one page! Please leave any questions you might have below in the comment section as I will be happy to answer them. :)

 **NON KIT ITEMS: plain white (non-textured) card stock, Prima Chalk Inks (Farmer Jeans and Black Coal), 3D foam adhesive

4 comments:

  1. Love that polaroid paper! Allison Kreft?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you @JenniferCiriano! @HeatherAdams Yes! It is! :) "Best of Times" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paper is super cute! Love it! & you're so detailed about the hearts coming showing from the holes of the 'O' :)

    ReplyDelete