Friday, September 27, 2013

Playing with Pocket Life with Melissa

Hello, and a happy Friday to all of our Citrus Twist fans! This is Melissa with you today to share a weekly dose of Pocket Life scrapbooking with you.

Project Life 2013 Week 29.jpg

I recently sat down and got caught up on the photo printing portion of my weekly scrapbooking, and it's awesome to have some more recent photos to work with now. I don't worry about staying caught up on the actual scrapbooking portion of my album, but I do like to stay relatively current on having photos printed so I have lots to choose from when it's time to sit down and make a layout. These particular photos are from July and cover a week where my husband left for a trip out of the country, I was at home working, and on the weekend I visited my family for my niece's third birthday party. Quite a diverse set of activities in a seven day period!

DSC_3696.jpg

Stars are a recurring theme in several of the kits this month, and, since I love to mix all of my kits together while scrapping, lots of them showed up here! I used the wood card with the star cutouts to frame up my title card, and the stars on the "Rating" card from the Hello Again cutout sheet (in the patterned paper add-on) simply begged to be filled in with some little enamel dots from the main kit.

DSC_3694.jpg

DSC_3692.jpg

I'm trying something new with my Pocket Life sketches this month and have drawn them up on the computer! All of the Pocket Life girls at Citrus Twist have their own style of presenting sketches, so you won't see them in this format every week, but I'll be doing them this way in my posts from now on. And if you'd like to download them in PDF format, you can do that here

Pocket Life Sketches 9.27

Speaking of Pocket Life sketches, you may have noticed the sketch sheets being included with your monthly Pocket Life kits now! Kasia has taken her gift of making lovely sketches and applied it to Pocket Life, and you'll be seeing these in your kits from now on. It's just one of the little ways that Citrus Twist likes to thank our subscribers- we truly appreciate each and every one of you!

2 comments:

  1. Love that you have PL sketches too now vs. traditional layout sketches! TFS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes those sketches were a nice surprise this month!

    ReplyDelete