Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Guessing Game #4: 6x6 Paper Play with Jen

Hello all and welcome to day #4 of our September kits guessing game! Today, I'm sharing a layout created with the 6x6 pad and elements included in the Pocket Life kit, as well as some bits from the Embellishment kit. The fun colors and playful patterns in this month's kit were a perfect match to these photos of my husband and boys being silly and playing peek-a-boo from behind a tree at the park. Since there are black and white elements in the papers, I decided to convert my photos as well.

Jen_Sept6x6banner
For the title, I used a vellum Silhouette cut along with white BG alphabet stickers from a past CTK kit, layered over two snips of patterned paper - a punched circle and  rounded rectangle.

Jen_Sept6x6detail
Remember to leave a comment and/or take a guess at the new CHA products you see here to be entered into our Guessing Game drawing for a Citrus Twist Kits gift certificate!

6 comments:

  1. I see the Carta Bella Hello Again sticker sheet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun title work and nice background choice Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognise the 'hello' die cut that has just been released by Simon Says Stamps...its my favourite!! Really love this layout and the photos are gorgeous. So nice to see photos of Dad with the kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Carta Bella Hello Again collection! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout Jen!! And love your boys too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the Carta Bella Hello Again!

    ReplyDelete