Thursday, September 26, 2013

Season Change- be inspired with Kasia

Hello everyone and welcome on Thursday! It's Kasia here today with a handful of inspiring photos from my favourite time of the year- transition between summer and fall! I love the days when the weather gets cooler, evenings are longer and mornings tempt to stay in bed with a cup of delicious coffee. I find this time the most creative and inspiring with beautiful colours and textures everywhere. I hope these few images will help you to fell autumn mood!









I also couldn't resist to create fall inspired layout. Although the kits which I've been working with this month- “Magical” main kit, “Big Deal” embellie kit, “She Said” patterned paper kit and “Favorite” Pocket life kit aren't filled with autumn themed products I managed to create below layout with them and a little help of the medias from my cupboard.

seasons changing Kasia Tomaszewska
The polka dot paper made a great background and mixed layers of floral and notebook papers created fun layers. I cut the title with my cameo and added some cut pieces of stickers here and there. I love this month's stamps and the gorgeous, a little uneven exclusive wood veneer stars!

seasons changing Kasia Tomaszewska det3

seasons changing Kasia Tomaszewska det2

seasons changing Kasia Tomaszewska det1

I can't wait to see your autumn layouts popping up in our Citrus Twist Kits gallery! Have a lovely Thursday!

3 comments: