Wednesday, September 25, 2013

6x6 Paper Play with April

Hi everyone!

By now, you know that the Hello Again by Kaitlyn Shaefer 6x6 paper pad is what comes in the Sept PL kit.  I absolutely LOVED this paper pad and HAD to use every little bit of scraps I had leftover, so I created this layout so I could use the scraps as layers!

By a super strange coincidence, I had created this layout without knowing what Kasia's sketch for the Sunday sketch challenge would be.  When I saw Nina's post on Sunday, I was pretty shocked by how similar my layout was to her sketch! Haha!

DSCN3534_800_CTK

I had taken a bunch of pictures of my friend's daughter while we were at lunch one day and I knew I wanted to incorporate as many of those pictures as I could, so I created a collage using the PicFrame app on my iPhone.

The flower sticker was a big sticker from the Hello Again sticker sheet.  I decided to fussy cut it in half and use it on opposite sides of the picture since it was so big.  I like using foam dots to raise embellishments off a page.

DSCN3536_800

DSCN3540_800

I hid my journaling under the picture.

DSCN3541_800

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment