Thursday, September 5, 2013

Guessing game #5 - Be Inspired by kraft, yellow + grey

Hello Citrus Twist friends! It's been a while... travels have kept me away from my scrappy goodies but I am glad to be back.... For my first page with my September kits, I turned to Pinterest for inspiration and more specifically to a color palette that had caught my eye:



(source A Creative Mint)

Aren't these gorgeously inspiring? I love this color combination of kraft, yellow and grey and found the perfect papers and embellishments in my September kits to create my page:

nathalie_oneinamillionw:banner_CTKsept2013
here are a few close ups:

nathalie_Oneinamillioncloseup_CTsept2013
nathalie_Oneinamillioncloseup2_CT2013

KITS USED: September Main kit and Embellishment kit (stitched vellum pockets, frame, sticker)

NON KIT ITEMS USED: Prima ink in Old Road and tiny attacher (both available in the CTK store), white and grey twine

And a little tip before I go: don't throw away your packaging! See the little journaling tag I put in the pocket, that is the back of an embellishment package and my background is the thin cardboard that supports your 12x12 papers in your package :)

I'll be back here on Sunday with another page and a new sketch! Don't forget to leave comments for our Guessing Game!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely page Nathalie! Love the misted veneers and layering here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute wood veneer that says 'Love You!' :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Love the color combo--yellow and grey are my fave colors and they go so perfectly with the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!!! I adore the yellow especially. I love utilizing my packaging every time I can!!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmygorgeousness! I absolutely LOVE this layout and color scheme! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the recycling and the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete