Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Sketch with Nathalie

Hello, it's Nathalie here to share our second sketch of the month with you and my page created with the September Main and Embellishment kits.

Here's the exclusive sketch by Design Team member Kasia:

1056921_10200234050365400_847985382_n

...and my interpretation for which I rotated the sketch 90º to the right:

nathalie_Paris2006w:banner_CTKsept2013
now a few close ups:

nathalie_Paris2006closeup_CKsept2013
nathalie_Paris2006closeup2_CTsept2013
nathalie_Paris2006closeup3_CTsept2013

KITS USED: September Main kit and Embellishment kit (stickers)
NON KIT ITEMS: Thickers from previous kit, mists

I had a lot of fun with this sketch and with the kits this month! I hope you will enjoy this sketch as well!

To play along with our sketch challenge, upload your layouts to the gallery by Saturday, September 14th to get your name in a drawing to win a $5 GC to the store. When uploading to the gallery you can name it as you would normally but please include "Sketch 9/8".

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Nathalie! And gorgeous picture! I want to order the main kit after seeing your sneaks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sketch and your layout! I see some Hello Again by Carta Bella in there ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! Good eye Barb and thank you for your kind words!

      Delete
  3. Love how you used this paper! You are making me miss Paris here! LOL #mustmakereturntrip

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful Nathalie..the colours and striking B&W photo work perfectly together! :)

    ReplyDelete