Sunday, August 13, 2023

SUNDAY SKETCH WITH DESIREE


Hi crafty friends! I am really happy to be here with you and share today's sketch. Let's take a look at it below.



When I saw this sketch, I knew I wanted to use the Sunshine Mini-Kit. It is a fun, bright kit that's perfect for Summer time.



I started by layering my Sunshine digital papers at the bottom of my pages. This was to mimic to band at the bottom of the sketch. 


Next, I layered my photos on the left page on using the Flea Marketing Findings Chipboard Frames.  I let bits of the Sunshine Ephemera peek from under my photos. 


Some of the florals were left to wander onto the right page to let my cluster take up more space. 


To make my title I used my favorite Retro Puffy Word Stickers. I also used some of the extra bits from the stickers to decorate my page. 

This sketch made it fun and easy to capture my Summer memories. Thank you for following along.

 Happy crafting!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment