Saturday, August 19, 2023

3- TO - INSPIRE with Nathalie


 

Hello there!

It's Nathalie here with this week's 3-to-Inspire challenge.   This is always a fun challenge as it provides a starting point for your projects.  Let's take a look at the 3 prompts:

  1. Use Numbers
  2. Color block your project
  3. Add some florals

Here is what I have created with the prompts and this month's ROUTINES digital collection for my 6x8 Flamingo Life Crafted album.





Don't you just love all the color in this month's digital collection.  I think is perfect for all sorts of documenting .  Let's take a closer look at how I used the prompts





First I pulled the large numbers from the Routines Journaling Ephemera to create the base for this page.   These numbers are a great way to bring action to the page as well as help with journaling the story in a point form.






I looked through the Routines Ephemera for florals and leaves that matched the colors of the numbers.  Though I love flowers for my projects, I decided to keep it them to just a few so that they will not overtake the numbers or the page.





Finally, I fussy cut a few "notes" from the  Routines Digital Patterned paper to match the colors of the numbers and florals.  I attached them to the page, and made sure to group similar tone/color pieces within the same area. Color blocking helps to pull this page all together.





A few extra exclusive elements complete the color blocking of the page.  I love how this all turned out.   I hope that this inspires you to check the new Routines Digital Collection and this week's prompts for your next project~

XO!!




No comments:

Post a Comment