Friday, July 29, 2022

Life Crafted Inspiration with Traci


Happy Friday everyone! Traci here with some color blocked Life Crafted inspiration!


If you know me, you know that I LOVE color in my albums and never shy away from using all the bold, bright colors in a collection.  For these photos of a painted rock installation from our Miami Beach vacation, I decided to go BOLD and double down on the color with the papers from the Flea Market Findings V2 Kit!




That bright stripe was the perfect accent to the multicolored stones and then because my photos didn't have teal, I drew out the teal from the striped paper by using a teal paper on the right, that way the teal in the striped paper didn't look out of place on my layout.


Then I started layering with alllll the fun ephemera from Flea Market Findings V2 kit, both to create some visual division between the bright background paper and photos and also to create some vertical height on the page to mimic the photos!

I hope that gives you some ideas on how to work with bold color on your pages!



No comments:

Post a Comment