Saturday, July 23, 2022

3 TO INSPIRE WITH ETTIENE

 

Hello.  Ettiene here with this weeks three to inspire.  For this project I am using the Flea Market Findings 2.  

Here are my three prompts to inspire you this week:

1. Use a B&W photo

2. Use some fibers

3. Use a stamp set from your stash

Here is my project using those prompts.  I am documenting a photo of my daughter eating an ice pop on the lake.  




For the first card in this layout I used some of the ephemera from the kit with a tag.  I placed the blue fibers through the loop of the tag.  The cream fibers under the tag have sticky backing making them perfect for sticking to the card.  



For the journaling card I used a stamp from my stash to stamp Sunshine & Water.  Its no longer available in the shop but there is a ton of other choices you could use for this. 



I was inspired by the sentiment on the card that reads "She beats to the beauty her wildflower heart and seashore soul."  I immediately thought of my daughters wild hair in front of the lake.  I changed the picture to B&W because my daughter was dressed in all the colors of the rainbow.  I think it helped to focus on her windblown hair.  I added some of the pom pom trim to the side.  



I hope this project and these prompts help inspire you this week.  If you make a layout based on this project I would love to see it.




No comments:

Post a Comment