Saturday, July 24, 2021

3-to-Inspire with Nathalie

 


Hi there!

Nathalie with you today to bring you some inspiration using our July release.   There is such an outdoorsy feeling to this month's release, that it was so fun to put this spread together using this week's 3-to-Inspire prompts:

  1. Multiple Pictures
  2. Hidden  Journaling
  3. Floating element.

Here is the spread that  I have created, and it spans through two layouts in my Life Crafted navy album:


These photo series is from back  in April when the weather finally warmed up, here in Toronto, and it was a perfect for a walk around the neighbourhood.




I am using 5 photos in this spread.  On the first part of the spread, I have sized my photos to 2x2.5".  I am keeping two of them together (film strip).  I used a piece  of patterned paper from Jen Hadfield's Reaching Out 6x8 paper pad  to back the photo.  




 I used puffy alphas from the July exclusive puffy words and Pinkfresh Studio  Happy Blooms collection ( add on kit) to create my title.




I needed to tie the rest of  the photos to the page, so I decided to create a floating element ( or so I call it) to help with this.   A 3x4" piece of acetate serves as pocket card.  I glued the third picture to the front of it, and  used the same patterned paper ( as in the title page) to back this card on the other side of the acetate.





On this second part of the spread,  I am using two 3x4" photos.   Once, I had the one photo on the pocket, and the back of my floating  element set, then  it was all about dealing with the journaling.



I combined two of the TN Digital papers to create the pocket for my page.   I used a digital card from May 2018 to create the tag for my photo, and slid it in the pocket, thus concealing the journal lines.


I just love how this spread turned out!   Remember to check all the materials used in the CTK shop, and join in the challenge!


XO





No comments:

Post a Comment