Friday, July 30, 2021

3 to Inspired with Lory





Hello everyone! How are you? Do you believe that July is already finished? Summer is half away and it’s really incredible!  

Today I am happy to share with you a new creative recipe to inspire you to create ☺️

So here it is :

  1. Ephemera
  2. Journaling cards 
  3. 3x4 page protectors / pictures

Let’s go to show you my entry for this challenge






I am in love with all the little details I can add every time I create using the gorgeous products from Citrus Twist!  I love to add those meaningful little details to my stories. 

In the first page I used a 4x6 in black and white pic and on the other three sides 3x4 pictures and journaling cards from the amazing July digitals 😍

So let’s play and have fun recording your memories. Memories are our treasures😍


Love, Lory


No comments:

Post a Comment