Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Two Colorful Cards with the October Scrapbook Kit


Hi! And welcome to my third guest post this October here on the Citrus Twist Blog. I, Sandra, want to share two colorful cards with you today. I used the beautiful Paper 2 and the ephemera pack from Turn the Page that come with your October Scrapbook Kit. Almost everything on the cards can be found in the kit. I only used a stamp from my stash to stamp the title 'happy birthday', some sequins and confetti for the shaker windows.



Let's take a look at the first card. It's a friendly birthday card that has a fun shaker frame on it. I used one of the frames from the ephemera kit. I glued transparency foil to the back of the frame.



Then I added some sequins and a coffee cup. In a last step, I glued a second sheet of transparency foil to seal the shaker frame and used foam pads to attach the frame to the card. 



To decorate the frame, I added a flower ephemera and the stamped title 'happy birthday'.



It's fun to shake the card and to see how the sequins and the cup move around in the frame.

Now let's move on to the second card


Just as for the first card, I made a shaker frame with sequins, some confetti and a heart sticker from the sticker pack that comes with the kit. Then I added a second frame, the beautiful butterfly ephemera and a star for decoration.



I haven't used a lot of embellishments for the card, however, I like how it turned out.


I hope you like my shaker card inspiration. Last but not least, I would like to thank Citrus Twist Kits for having me as a guest this October. It was fun to create with the Scrapbook Kit and I had fun contributing three different projects to the blog.

Have a lovely day,

Sandra



1 comment: