Thursday, November 3, 2016

His Love | Bonita Rose




Today I'm sharing a page in one of my faith journals, 
using the November Grace Box Kitavailable here






This month is filled with so many great supplies!
Colorful papers, a stencil, stickers, a wink of Stella brush, washi tape, cork hearts,
and of course, the stamp set! 


For this page, I used a devotional tip in card, some cork hearts, 
the washi, a paper strip cut into a fringe, 
the wood veneer 'love' word,the die cut love word, 
and a few flowers from my studio stash. 






My journaling reads: 

His love never fails. it never gives up on me. 
Even when I fall short, God is still there.
Strengthening me. Loving me, through it all. 
How do I know? 
I can feel it. 


Get this month's Grace Box Kit HERE 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment