Saturday, December 26, 2020

Sunday Sketch with Sheree


Hi everyone!

I’m so happy to be back on the blog with you today with one of my favourite posts…the Sunday Sketch!  This one was so fun to work with so let’s take a look…


Here’s the layout I came up with…


I decided to stay with the 8.5 x 11 inch size for this page as it’s a size I love to create with but this sketch could so easily be adapted to suit the 12 x 12 inch format!


I printed out my photos to roughly 3 x 2.5 inches and positioned them at the bottom of the page layered on top of the yellow paper and a strip of the rainbow paper from the Crate Paper SWEET STORY 6 x 8 Paper Pad plus a piece of vellum from my stash and added machine stitching.


I grabbed a couple of the fun tickets from the Life Crafted TICKETS & TAGS Die-Cut Cardstock Ephemera pack to tuck under the side of the second photo just like the sketch and adhered a heart die cut from the pretty Life Crafted FLORALS Die-Cut Cardstock Ephemera pack.  I printed out the date and made it into a little tag to finish off this cluster.


To the left of the first photo I added the fun XOXO piece from the Tickets & Tags ephemera pack and another little heart from the Florals pack.



At the top of the page I used a strip of the scalloped paper from the Sweet Story paper pad, added stitching then tucked in a yellow ticket ephemera at the right side in the same spot as the little cluster in the sketch.  I also added a phrase and heart die cut from the Florals ephemera pack.


My journaling strips were positioned to the left of the page like the sketch and I added stitching to each of the strips.  I also used stamps from the Citrus Twist 6” x 8” GET MESSY Stamp set above and below the journaling.  More heart ephemera pieces were added around the journaling and I finished off with a tiny heart stamp from the Get Messy stamp set.

You can see my process in the video below...

The sketch made it so easy to put this layout together!  I hope I’ve inspired you to give it a try yourself.


Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Sheree x


No comments:

Post a Comment