Sunday, December 6, 2020

More December Documenting Inspiration with Guest Designer Sarah Bargo

 


Hey paper peeps, guest designer Sarah Bargo here, and I wanted to share a few more pages that I've been working on in my gorgeous Red Life Crafted Album! I used the darling Sparkle & Joy kit to document a cookie party I hosted in December of 2018, the colors were just so fun and perfect! 


This night was so special because my older son made it home for Christmas (he's a college student), also my mom flew in from Arizona to be here! So it was just a really fun night and such a blessing to have them here, I just had to document it! 










 Thanks for checkin out my pages! It was such a fun thing to scrap, it brought back so many funny memories! By the end of the night there was frosting everywhere lol! Thank you so much to Citrus Twist Kits for having me, and I hope you all have a very merry and blessed Christmas! 

 

Love, Sarah

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment