Tuesday, December 22, 2020

PL Challenge with Alena


 Hey there! It's Alena here with you today to bring you a new Pocket Life challenge.

 I'm currently working on my December album and using a lot of printed cards, tags, labels, ephemera.. This is very helpful, especially if you use pockets of non-standard size.

 Here I used a wide selection of the digital files and the Sparkle & Joy kit.

My challenge for you is to...
Use digital files to create your spreads.
 
My favorites are PL cards that have been cropped to the right size.

I also printed two sheets of labels at once, because i like it when there are a lot of them.

For my srpeads, I used instax-sized pockets. I like to combine them with a large photo.

Remember to share your creations with us on the Citrus Twist Kits Friends page on Facebook or by using #CTK, @Citrustwistkits on social media.

Alena
 

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment